How to Join

Come and join us on one of our many rides.  The calendar has dates time and locations! If you are not a current H.O.G. you may be asked to sign one of the following, until membership is accepted.   

As we are just a fun loving group that likes to ride, we need to have you sign these forms in order to come along with us. Unfortunately, the lawyers insist that you sign a release that shows you do not hold us responsible for anything and that you are a competent rider or something like that. All in all, everything you need to know is contained within these two documents. You can print them off (one form for each ride, rider, and passenger is needed). Sign them and then send them to the following address or you may simply bring them along with you the morning of the ride. Either way, we’ll look forward to seeing you there!

Southern New Mexico HOG Chapter 504501
Barnett Harley-Davidson – 8272 Gateway Blvd E, El Paso, TX 79907

 To Join Us

H.O.G. requirements:

  • You MUST be a National HOG member (Full, Life, or Associate)
  • You MUST pay the $20 Local annual membership fee
  • You MUST enjoy motorcycle riding and having fun

You also need to fill out and sign the membership form.
Please send the completed form to either of the following addresses:

  • Email it to our membership officer Charles MalerĀ
  • or Mail the completed form to:
    Southern New Mexico HOG Chapter 504501
    4321Calle Sonesta, Las cruces, NM 88011